I need fillings. Can you get nitrous oxide and novacaine if breastfeeding?

Yes, you can. Nitrous oxide is a gas that is often used in the dentist's office because it takes effect quickly and goes away quickly. Once you feel wide awake, there's virtually none left in your system. Novocaine and other local anesthetics (numbing medicines) are very safe in the tiny amounts you would get for fillings, so no need to worry about your baby's exposure to them in breast milk.
Yes. The nitrous oxide leaves your body within minutes and the local anesthetic possess minimal risk to the baby, especially at dental doses. Unless you received other sedating medications, you shouldn't even need to pump. This is specific to nitrous and local anesthetic, not to be generalized to other sedation drugs.
Should be ok. Nitrous oxide is a very short acting anesthetic gas that should be completely cleared from your system within minutes. The local anesthetic injection should also not prove to be a problem at the doses used for local infiltration. Your dentist well have the final word after evaluating your entire medical history.
Yes. You may be asked to pump your milk for your baby to cover the next 48-72 hours to get all traces of anesthesia out of your system. Nitrous oxide clears quickly, but you can have remnants of injected medications that could pass on to baby through your milk.