Is there a cure for neuropathy from hypertension?

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Hypertension
Neuropathy? I am not familar with a typical neuropathy from hypertension.
Was that the specific diagnosis you received. Many patients have associated hypertension and diabetes and the neuropathy is secondary to diabetes or other causes. I would be happy to receive more information to try and give you a better answer. Good luck.

In brief: Hypertension
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Neuropathy from HTN?
In primary care patients over 65 years of age with no history of 10 diseases known to cause peripheral neuropathy, a history of hypertension was associated with a reduced probability of peripheral neuropathy.

In brief: Neuropathy from HTN?
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Arnon Rubin