Narcissistic personality in addition to need for startup high and attention addiction. Does anyone know of treatment?

Dr. Paul Schwartz

In brief: Psychoanalysis

Question is a bit difficult to comprehend.
What is the treatment for a narcissistic personality who craves a "startup high" and "attention?" not clear what a "startup high" means. In any case, it seems to me that the only established treatment for such a person is psychodynamic psychotherapy or psychoanalysis.

In brief: Psychoanalysis

Dr. Paul Schwartz
Dr. Paul Schwartz
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Narcissist

Therapy for narcissists is often arduous, painful for both patient and therapist, as the narcissist is eventually brought to a place of what is known as profound narcissistic injury, which is the beginning of his poor self esteem that the narcissism resolutely defends against.
I would opt for psychoanalysis.

In brief: Narcissist

I would opt for psychoanalysis.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Marsha Davis