Which vitamin & calcium suppliments r good for thal major? & what's the best time to take any vitamin suppliments or fish oil capsules?

No endorsement. You are asking for answers that are not possible. First we do not endorse or promote any products. And, second, there is no right or wrong time to take supplements and vitamins. One should always follow the recommended instructions on the product you choose.
Thal major & vitamin. Good information is available on www.Thalassemia.Org. The following are typically recommended: calcium 1000 mg, vitamin d 400 iu, zinc 8 mg, copper 900 mcg, selenium 55 mcg, vitamin c 100-2540 mg (if on chelation therapy), and vitamin e 100 iu daily. Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.