Is there a place on the web where I can submit my cts, MRI to real doctor for reading?

Yes. There are these 2nd read sites, but they generally cost a lot of money. Your studies should have already been read by a radiologist; you can ask for the report. If you youself want a second opinion, you can send them to certain companies.