My son has cerebral palsy, autism, catatonic schizophrenia, seizures, mental retardation, lower left lobe of brain is missing, strabismus and was born?

Cerebral palsy. Needs long term treatment periodicaly medications shall shall need adjustment.
Etiology (cause)? Could something have disrupted development of the fetal brain, which forms the 3rd-10th week after conception ; continues to form during pregnancy ; beyond? With a referral from your pediatrician, a pediatric neurologist, developmental/behavioral pediatrician, ; geneticist can look for genetic ; other medical causes of your son's condition. Unfortunately, a cause is not always found.
Multiple conditions. It sounds like your son has many challenges. You do not mention his age, but the under age 3 the early intervention program and over 3 your local school district provide services at no charge. Families with exceptional children have a lot of stress so make sure to take care of yourself. Check with your sons doctor for local services that can help you.