Had1ml perlane (dermal fillers) injected in lips a week ago. Bottom lip swole up very hard and now on predisolone and e-mycin! Had fillers before noproblem. Hard itchy?

May need treatment. You may have an infection, or you could just have too much filler. If this is the case you may need treatment with hyaluronidase that will make it the excess melt away.
Lip filler issue. From your history, you already seem to be on anti-histamines for an itchy condition. I have seen sensitivity to ha products with secondary wounds but luckily it is a rare. You are on Prednisone and an antibiotic so the doctors are covering you for an inflammatory and infective process. In general lips swell up in the first couple of days and then go down after filler treatments.