I smoked weed for the first time and i woke up in the morning with rashes on my chest and chest pain, is this normal? Is it an allergic reaction?

Pathology

In brief: Probably

You have a great reason not to try that stuff again.
Most of us are goofy enough without needing cannabis. If the stuff does become legal and you want to resume, remember that there may have been something else in that particular batch that "wasn't supposed to be there." experiment again only at your own risk.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Tracy Sinha
this experience would make you stay away from bad stuff
Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Weed and rash

Your rash could be due to the "weed" (w) you smoked.
You should remember that if you buy w on the street, you do not know where it came from or what it was exposed to before you bought it. The quality of the w you bought is not the same as the quality of a drug manufactured by a pharmaceutical company.

In brief: Weed and rash

Dr. Jack Rubin
Dr. Jack Rubin
2 comments
Dr. Tracy Sinha
Stay away. see an allergist
Dr. Donald Jacobson
I've never used , but was exposed to it at a comedy club and had a horrible asthma attack. I'll do my best to stay away from its second hand smoke.