My two big toenails are rigged, yellow/black and one has a thin, vertical line. Fungus or something more serious?

In brief: See the podiatrist

The description indicates that the nail plate is deformed and fungus is able to infect that weakened structure, but go to a podiatrist and have it examined because the thin, vertical line your describe may be something else (like melanoma) and may need to biopsied.

In brief: See the podiatrist

In brief: Likely

A fungus but i would still get it checked.
Not to scare you but I have seen melanoma in toenails. Play it safe.

In brief: Likely

In brief: Toenail fungus

See a podiatrist.
They can do a nail biopsy or culture and find out what is causing the nail problem.

In brief: Toenail fungus

See a podiatrist.