How can I train my baby to stop breast feed ?

In brief: Not the baby...

...Stopping breast feeding is more about training the parent not to overreact to a child's demands and behaviors.

In brief: Not the baby...

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky

In brief: Three basic plans

Cold turkey: bind yourself & send baby to others to bottle feed until they will for you.
(painful & frustrating for both but some do ok.) gradual: drop a feeding every day or two, using bottle instead. At some point body drops supply & you can accelerate coming off. (less pain) some also use baby to soften a tense breast but follow with a bottle.This tells the breast to slow production.

In brief: Three basic plans

Dr. Jonathan Jassey