How can I treat my acne without prescriptions?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Good products

Using physician grade products that can help the skin turnover: Alpha hydroxy washes and lotions in the am, Retin-A at night and salicyclic acid to prevent the acne.
Drink water and eat better as well. Make sure you use blue tooth technology so you don't have the phone or hats touching your skin.

In brief: Good products

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Badly.

In 30+ years of treating every imaginable variant of acne, I have yet to see a single consistently effective non-prescription acne treatment.
People think they will save money by self-treating; but all they do is delay proper care and risk permanent scarring. Save yourself a ton of money, time, and worry; see a dermatologist and get a regimen designed for you that will actually work.

In brief: Badly.

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern