What's the best procedure for hair transplant?

Male Pattern Balding. The best treatment for androgenic alopecia or male pattern balding is transplantation of hair from the back of the head to the area of hair loss. The hair from the back region of the head are genetically designed to remain in place despite hormonal changes. Transplant can be completed by strip harvest of by [fue] follicular unit extraction. Transplant is completed most naturally as single hairs.
Grafts. Well placed micro and mini grafts providing aesthetically pleasing hairline and frontal density.