What are the symptoms in ra?

Joint pain + swellin. Joint pain + swelling are cardinal symptoms of ra. Especially small and large joints - fingers, feet, wrists, ankles and knees. Other joints can also be involved but characteristically not the back. There can also be stiffness in the morning lasting an hour or more. We sometimes see subcutaneous nodules and look at laboratory and imaging data to help make the diagnosis.
Pain, swelling. Rheumatoid arthritis causes painful, swollen joints lasting for several weeks in multiple areas of the body. A doctor needs to diagnose the disease with lab testing.