I have health anxiety. Had dry cough for 12wks. Had 3chest xrays. All clear. Plumbary specialist not concerned about lung cancer. Believe her? Worried

You NEED to stop. Worrying. It will stress you out more. Get a second opinion if you are still not convinced.Cough is all good, it is protective and a defense mechanism against aspirations. Take proper medications for whatever is causing the cough.Need more history and you need to be examined. Colds and allergies are very common causes for lingering coughing spells. Take charge for better quality of life.
Health anxiety. You're tests came back clear. Relax. Trust in your doctors. Work with professionals to manage your health anxiety and gain control over the fears.
Check Allergies. Good to know chest films look clear. I see you've had dry cough for 12 weeks. Did you check for allergies? Mold, dust, pets? Check air filters and consider hepa filter in your workspace and/or home. Avoid getting more x-rays. Coughing may give you a sense of having trouble breathing and nervousness. Attributing cough to anxiety is last on the list .