Which are the best option for treating hair loss homeopath, Ayurveda or english medicines?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: It depends

Treatment depends what's causing the hair loss.
If genetic male pattern hair loss, results may be poor although some benefit from minoxidil, etc ; hair transplants. If from hypothyroidism, hair growth may recover gradually as thyroid balance recovers. Homeopathy is not intended as a direct treatment for hair loss, but does strengthen a person's natural vitality -- and can help alopecia areata.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Gary Cunningham
Phlebology

In brief: Homeopathy

is completely ineffective for anything.
Some Ayurvedic treatments might have some benefits, but the evidence is weak. There has also been little study on what harm Ayurvedic substances may cause. So, it's a bit of a shot in the dark. If by "English medicines" you mean actual medicines, then there are some that might help. Minoxidil is one. See a dermatologist for advice.

In brief: Homeopathy

is completely ineffective for anything.
Dr. Gary Cunningham
Dr. Gary Cunningham
Dr. Sharon Oliver
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Treat all causes!

I believe that you would do best to address the underlying problem of hair loss.
Depending on the cause, there are many options. Some of these will simply address the symptoms, leaving the cause to continue to worsen. I recommend that you get thoroughly evaluated - not only for cause, but also for effectiveness of current treatments.

In brief: Treat all causes!

Dr. Sharon Oliver
Dr. Sharon Oliver
Dr. Robert Fuhrman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: None effective

There is no true and effective treatment.
It results from a genetic predisposition. The trait is inherited.

In brief: None effective

Dr. Robert Fuhrman
Dr. Robert Fuhrman