I had mitral valve repair done. Why do I still have some leakage? Worrying me, do all repairs still have leakage.

Typical. Typically, following surgery for mitral valve insufficiency, there is at least mild residual mitral valve insufficiency. It is almost impossible to repair a mitral valve in such a way that there is no detectable residual mitral insufficiency. If there is only mild mitral insufficiency postoperatively, the repair is typically durable.
Yes. Mitral valve repair is designed to reduce or eliminate regurgitation. The goal is no leakage, but a small amount of leakage is acceptable. The durability of the repair determines whether the leaking gets worse over time.