Stage 4 prostate cancer bone pain?

Bone pain. When prostate cancer spreads it tends to go to the bone where it can cause pain. Tell your urologist or oncologist about the pain and they can order an x-ray. It can be treated so please don't think it is hopeless.
Yes. Prostate cancer has high tendency to spread to the bones & bone pain is rather common. There are a lot of treatment options available including hormonal treatment (such as lupron), radiation therapy, or radium-223(recently approved). Your doctor has to do some tests to make sure you don't have bone fractures etc and make sure that the bone pain is from prostate cancer and not something else.
Prostate cancer. For osteolytic ( eats bone) bone lesions calcitonin can be used. Fentanyl patch may be needed. Long acting pain medicines Opana Oxycontin morphine can also be used. Some people may only need lortab but i haven't personally seen this. Finally a opioid spinal pump can be used. Find a good pain specialist. There is no need to suffer.