My hair is falling out? Who do I see now?

Dermatologist. When hair loss is the primary symptom, a dermatologist is a great doctor to start with because such a physician will be able to address the causes of hair loss in an effort to determine the cause. If the cause is something that another medical specialist treats, the dermatologist will address this with you also. Your pcp may also be a good option to try first.