Are scope gallbladder removal scars big?

No. Most gallbladder removal scars are small. That's why they call it "bandaid surgery!" they should be less than an inch in length, although the one in the umbilicus can be a little larger if the gallbladder is full of stones or has a really large stone. There is now no reason to fear removing the gallbladder because of the scar as most people can have endoscopic removal.
Usually NOT. The incisions are only large enough to permit placement of skin protection sheaths, and are closed following the surgery. In some cases, it is advised to let the scars mature (months) before deciding to have any revision. Revisions can be done effectively as the repair can be performed in layers and without the distortion that occurs with the ports for the scopes.
No. Typically less than 2 cm each (usually more like 1 cm). There is often a bigger incision, but this is usually hidden in the belly button.