Do I need to have surgery on my foot for neuromas from tight shoes after pregnancy?

In brief: Not necessarily

You need to give time to see if your foot swelling goes away naturally.
If pain still persists than there are several treatments such as injections of cortisone, or wearing orthotics that may help, rather than surgery.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Your choice

Many people have surgery on neuromas because they are so painful! results are usually good, and hopefully you ill give up the tight shoes! you can also have acupuncture and chinese medicine wile pregnant.
..Safely...And you may find it helps enough that you do not need surgery. Good luck!

In brief: Your choice

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cindy Juster