What causes memory and concentration problems at the age of 24.By the way I have OCD and I am on anafranil (clomipramine) and just reduced dose to 25 mg.

OCD & Med. Memory(3stages)= registration, storage, retrieval. Impaired memory can occur at any stage.Anxiety can impairs concentration, so the information is not stored well;so it cannot be retrieved. Anafranil (clomipramine) may interfere with memory also. Of course, other factors also could be contributing. Talk with your doctor to assess causes of your decreased memory and what to do.
Some reasons. 1% to 10% of people experience impaired concentration & / or memory impairment on Anafranil. If someone is focused on obsessions or compulsion they may not be attending to other things around them and this means that they are not concentrating on those things. This also may mean that they are not laying down new memories.