I am thinking about switching to a non fluoride toothpaste for my family. Any objections?

Yes. Yes, I have a strong objection to this. As one surgeon general put it, the addition of Fluoride to toothpaste and our water supply had been one of the greatest public health triumphs of the 20th century. Fluoride makes the enamel stronger and more resistant to tooth decay. It also aids in the remineralization of enamel after attack by acid and sugar. Fluoride is an essential mineral for your famil.
None. Many people accept the hype about the Fluoride in toothpaste being poisonous. I won't go into why this is false, but if you use a non-fluoridated toothpaste, i would recommend one called toothbuilder made by squigle. Look it up at www.Squigle.Com. It has many advantages over the other toothpastes on the market that have no fluoride.