Is walking good if you had mitral valve repair surgery? Walking 15-20 min. As excercise good even after 2 weeks after surgery.

Exercise. Walking is good....Period. Aim for half hour a day first then target 3mi/day as an eventual goal.
Yes! In general, walking after heart surgery is good for you. It helps your conditioning, makes you breath more deeply, and prevents blood clots in the legs. Many patients also benefit from cardiac rehab programs, where they are monitored while they exercise. Still, these programs are not a substitute for walking.