Should I seek counseling for self hate? I have given up.

Dr. David Finke

In brief: ABSOLUTELY!

There is always help out there and you just have to ask for it.
Without hesitation, call your doctor or go to the nearest er for help. Talk with friends/family/teachers/counselors/doctors, anyone would want to help you. You have to know that people care about you and your health and that whatever you are going through, you can and will get through it with help! hang in there and ask for help.

In brief: ABSOLUTELY!

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Severity

Get a psychiatric evaluation to determine severity of symptoms of depression.
Medications may be warranted. Also find a reputable psychotherapist to help you figure out what depression means to you, and how to better deal with it. Optimally medication and therapy together works best.

In brief: Severity

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Adam Smith