How do I know that bed bug bites? Does bed bugs lay egg on your skin? How to get rid of them?

Difficult. Bed bug bites occur on the face, neck, hands, and arms, and are often lined up in rows. They do not lay eggs on skin. If you have them, you will find little blood spots on the seams of your mattress. Getting rid of bedbugs is not an easy process, and most cases require treatment by a pest-control expert. You may have to replace the mattress. But first make sure that it really is bed bugs.
Bed bugs. True bed bugs are very small. To see the bites you have to look with a magnifying glass - they also really do not lay eggs on the skin and even if they did they would wash away with regular bathing. To get rid of them you have to wash all clothes , sheets with boiling hot water.