I think I have thrush/yeast infection, I've been so itchy and had discharge and I itched so much that there's cuts or bumps? Can that happen?

Yes. You can get breakdown of the skin related to yeast infections. Given how severe it is, consider asking your doctor for increased doses of Diflucan (fluconazole) - i.e. Daily dosing and a repeat exam within a week.
It sure can! A vaginal yeast (thrush) infection can be very itchy and uncomfortable and it can cause cuts and bumps. Other things can cause these symptoms, as well, so if you don't get better with anti-fungal treatment (pills, creams or suppositories), be sure to see a women's health specialist. But don't worry, too much, these infections are common and they clear up fast.