I think I have thrush/yeast infection, I've been so itchy and had discharge and I itched so much that there's cuts or bumps? Can that happen?

Yes. You can get breakdown of the skin related to yeast infections. Given how severe it is, consider asking your doctor for increased doses of Diflucan (fluconazole) - i.e. Daily dosing and a repeat exam within a week.
It sure can! A vaginal yeast (thrush) infection can be very itchy and uncomfortable and it can cause cuts and bumps. Other things can cause these symptoms, as well, so if you don't get better with anti-fungal treatment (pills, creams or suppositories), be sure to see a women's health specialist. But don't worry, too much, these infections are common and they clear up fast.

Related Questions

The outer part of my vagina itches on one side and in vulva. I took yeast infection medicine but no help. There's no odor/discharge or bumps. Help?

May not be yeast. There are other vaginal infections or non-infectious conditions that can cause itching. Also, yeast can sometimes be resistant to the traditional medicines. You should probably consult with your gynecologist and have additional testing done. Read more...

My vagina has been very itchy and red for the past three days. There's no odd coloured discharge, bumps, or pain. Does it sound like a yeast infection?

It's possible. Yeast infections can cause irritation, redness, swelling, itching, and abnormal vaginal discharge. However, there are other vaginal infections/conditions that have similar symptoms. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, see your doctor for testing so that you can be treated promptly and correctly. Read more...

My wife's been having intense vaginal itching with a mucus discharge resulting in bright red rash/bumps. No luck w/ OTC yeast infection treatment.

Go see a doctor. Please have see a physician that deals with that area, her gynecologist. If she does nt have one then she should go to her primary care physician to have her examined, and possible cultures taken from the area to determine if is an irritation, or an infection. Read more...