I lossing interest in sex can't get hard my penis . Daily im doing swimming & gym in the evening time please help me with this?

In brief: See a Dr

Urologists and general drs can help you with this problem. One common cause of this symptoms is a hormonal disbalance, produced by capsules or other preparations containing different types of androgens, commonly distributed in gyms.
If that is not your case (you mentioned gym), other causes are possible, including depression. Get an appointment. Good luck.

In brief: See a Dr

Pathology

In brief: Get seen

Two fairly common illness that will produce erectile dysfunction in a man in his 20's and that are easy to miss are hemochromatosis and prolactinoma.
The lesion you describe on your face is probably folliculitis barbae. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

In brief: Get seen

Dr. Andrea Brand