I currently have the contraception nxt inserted in my arm. Am I able to take the pill levlen (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) ED aswell?

Why? The Implanon nxt is a very effective form of contraception with a failure rate less than 1/10 of 1 %. Why would you take both? If you are having problems with the nxt talk to your provider about ways to deal with some of the issues associated with the nxt. I wouldn't double up without a discussion about why.
Implanon NXT. Implanon nxt is a brand of etonogestrel sold in germany & switzerland (http://www.Drugs.Com/international/implanon-nxt.Html). Once implanted, assuming you weren't pregnant at the time & that timing of insertion was appropriate, Implanon nxt is an exceptionally effective form of contraception. Therefore, you shouldn't need a 2nd hormonal form of birth control like levlen (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel). However, condom is needed.
No. I believe that you are asking if taking levlen (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) ed - an oral contraceptive that, by the way, may already be discontinued, while you have a Nexplanon contraceptive device implanted in your arm - is a good idea. The Nexplanon is more than sufficient to provide you with effective contraception. There is no need to add an extra pill - with its associated potential side effects. Good luck.