What is the symtoms for heart attacks or strokes before they happen? For women?

Different symptoms. May have more typical chest pressure, radiation of symptoms into neck, shoulder, arm. Or may just have shortness of breath, or unexplained upper abdominal pain. Stroke symptoms would be one sided weakness, sensation change, or speech changes.
They vary a bit. Both heart attacks and stroke are caused by diseased arteries, affected by a process called atherosclerosis. This is caused by high cholesterol , high blood pressure and smoking . So you can prevent these attacks by knowing about them and getting checked and treated for hbp, high cholesterol and not smoking. Then you would not have to worry about their symptoms which occur too late.
Mostly None, ?Angina. Most heart attacks ; strokes are both sudden ; "clinically silent"; the person having them neither has symptoms or recognizes problems are happening. Angina is classic but symptoms commonly more variable in women. Thus optimize driving factors: NMR particle test (not chol.), hba1c, BP ; emphasize hflc foods. Study my other answers on healthtap for many leads ; specific optimal, not normal, values.