Can u take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and pennicillin together?

Yes. You can take them both best with food. Be aware however Benadryl (diphenhydramine) may make you very drowsy. Extreme caution if you drive. Or better yet, don't drive!
No interactions. Would not consider an interaction between these two. Here is a link to check out medication interactions in the future. http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html.
Yes. The two can be taken at the same time and do not interfere with one another.
Yes. No reason you couldn't take these two medications together in normal dosing.
Yes. There is no problem taking both of those medications at same time but you shouldn't take penicillin if you have an allergy to it even with benadryl (diphenhydramine).
Interaction. There is no known interation between above two meds. Consult your pcp as well.