My 67 years old mom has onfh (osteonecrosis of the femeral head) on both hip joints, what are the risks on surgery to replace total hip?

Statistics. Every center where this procedure is performed will provide you with statistics (so you can compare) of the adverse outcomes and inform you of risks involved in this particular case. In general bleeding, anesthesia misshaps, residual pain, etc are common risks of surgery of this type. Consult your dr, good luck !
Depends on health. The risks of hip replacement surgery include infection, blood clots in the legs or lungs, dislocation, nerve damage, and a list of other minor complications. Many of these are dependent on her overall health. The incidence of these events is usually quite low and she would likely have a 95% chance of having no problems and having pain free hips afterward.