Chest pain on right and breathing problem?

Be seen. Chest pain can come from many causes, with the most serious relating to heart problems, including early heart attacks. Usually that pain is on the left side, but it can be anywhere. Associated shortness f breath is very concerning, and other causes like a blood clot (pulmonary embolism). Best to get cheked.
Serious ! Go to an emergency room as soon as possible to rule out pulmonary embolus, heart problems, other life threatening conditions ! do not delay !
May be many things. I would definitely seek medical attention asap. Go to either the er or your primary care physician.
See doctor. If this is happening right now, seek medical attention immediately. Chest pain with difficulty breathing is a medical emergency.
Call911 or page . Your doctor. This could be something serious, even if the pain is on the right side.
Get medical attentio. If you are having chest pain and difficulty breathing seek medical attention asap. If you can get through to your md you could try that first but if it feels severe you need to call 911 and be seen in the er for an evaluation.
Chest pain. Seek medical help asap. If getting worse call 911. This could be anything from pneumonia to blood clot in the lungs which can be life-threatening.
See your doctor. Your symptoms may be signs of something significantly wrong. One cannot tell without a complete history, physical and possible lab/imaging tests. Follow with your doctor as soon as you can. Things that can cause pains in chest and ribcage include heartburn, pneumonia, gallbladder problems, liver disease, kidney problems, heart attacks, or blood clots.
Chest Pain -See Doc? When to see a doctor? How do you know when you need medical help for chest pain? It's not always easy to tell. Helpful simple quiz: http://edition.cnn.com/HEALTH/help.at.home/chest.pain/content.html.