How bad is cirrhosis of the liver from hep c? Should I be angry at ex?

Tx for Hep C. Unfortunately it is bad. The good news is that in few months medicines would cure or eliminate the virus. Make sure you discuss treatment with a liver specialist, a gastoenterologist or infectious disease specialist.
Anger unhelpful. Cirrhosis from hep c is one of the most common causes for liver transplantation in the U.S. Very bad disease. Hope you are getting treated. Means of acquisition of hep c not always very clear. Some from blood transfusions years ago, IV drug use w needle sharing, but sexual transmission not entirely clear since many couples have only one partner positive after years of cohabitation.