Reliable and safe Brazilian breast implants?

Approved in the US. The fda has recently approved silimed implants (manufactured in brazil) to be distributed in the us by sientra. The fda has found these to be reliable and safe. Mentor and allergan are the other main implant companies in the us. Mentor manufactures their implants in the us.
Silamed is available. Silamed is the main brazilian company that has been manufacturing breast implants in brazil for 30 years. The company silamed was recently approved by fda to sell breast implants in the us which gives patients one more option in addition to mentor and allergan breast implants.
Implants. If in usa you can not use brazilian implants. Allergan or mentor are the standards in usa.
Same as Standard. Brazilian implants are a variation of textured (coated) implants. They are in wide use in australasian areas, and seem to have a reasonable track record. They are reported to be of similar safety as in the other implants from allergan and mentor.
Current affairs. Yes sientra are the newest entry into the american breast implant market. It is the newest option but it's track record has not been fully made clear.
Yes. This past year the brazilian company, silmed began selling breast expanders for reconstruction and silicone breast implants for augmentation and reconstruction in the us. They are fda approved, sold under the company name sientra. They are the only company with an fda approved contoured gel implant at the moment. The company has sold worldwide for over 10 yrs and the device appears safe/reliable.
Sientra implants OK. On march 9, 2012, the fda approved sientra's line of silimed breast implants for sale in the us market. This brings to 3 the companies that sell breast implants in the us. Sientra has been in business for 6 years, and sold breast implants elsewhere in the world, including brazil, where there is no fda. These implants are a safe and reliable alternative to allergan and mentor breast implants.