Can exercise cause vaginal discharge or bleeding?

It may. It is great that you are exercising to stay healthy! of course, one of the side effects of exercise is sweating. Make sure that you are staying hydrated and shower as soon as you are able. Sweat and moisture can create an environment for vaginal discharge and possible infection. The bleeding could be from possible irritation to the vagina. See your doctor for an exam just to be sure.
Not really. If you already have vaginal bleeding , movement may make it prominent due to gravitational force or clot wakening . However there is not association between vaginal discharge or bleeding with exercise.