Does kim k do Brazilian butt lift or zumba? I want to look like her

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Careful

You impression of celebrities is heavily influenced by publicity photos which are frequently photoshopped and airbrushed.
A good cosmetic surgeon can help you improve your appearance if there is something that does not satisfy you. It is probably impossible to determine what kim k actually does for her appearance but your skin, heredity and bone structure is unique to you.

In brief: Careful

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Again!

Not a day goes by that i don't have someone ask me about kim's butt.
I don't know for sure what she has or has not had done. The fact is that some people are blessed, (or cursed), with larger shapelier breast, buttocks, whatever. A butt lift by careful and expert fat transfer can surely create that look, and I do it frequently. You however, must be realistic in your desires and expectations.

In brief: Again!

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine