Do I have bladder cancer if blood in pee?

In brief: Stone/germ/tumor

One of the more common causes of bloody urine is kidney stones that rake the walls of the urinary tract on their way out thru your pee.
They can pass up to ~ pea sized & you would remember it happening. Other traumatic events, infection or tumor would round out my initial worries. All will require you visit your doctor & get some testing done. Wait it out & u may loose your chance.

In brief: Stone/germ/tumor

Pathology

In brief: One possibility

There are other causes of blood in urine, but you need to consult a doctor to exclude cancer in the urinary system.

In brief: One possibility

In brief: Could be

Causes of blood in urine may be due to infection or due to a tumor in kidney , collecting ducts, or in the bladder.
Must have examination urinary analysis for various chemicals, bactria, and cancer cells, possible endoscopic ( cystoscopy ) examination then only you come to conclusion.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao

In brief: Need testing

Blood in the urine can be from several causes one of which is bladder cancer.
Bllod in the urine is definitely abnormal and should be evaluated right away. Find a urologist or see your family doctor to get a full history and exam and proper testing if necessary.

In brief: Need testing

Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery