How to heal leg pain with homeopathy?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let it me try
Arnica: commonly know as the mountain daisy, arnica montana's healing properties were first discovered in the 16th century.
Mountain climbers would chew the fresh plant to relieve soar muscles or bruises from falls. Today pro-sport athletes as well as "soccer moms" use arnica for the same indications in the convenient pellet form. Thank you.

In brief: Let it me try
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Use topical form...
I agree with dr. Hadied about the history of this useful herbal supplement.
Please note that oral consumption can help symptoms, but it contains the toxin helenalin and can cause gastric inflammation and bleeding if concuming large amount. Topical 50% gel is as effective as the 5% Ibuprofen gel currently available otc as well..So local aches/pain can be treated topically..Best of luck..

In brief: Use topical form...
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Peter Kurzweil