I had whooping cough in december is it possible that the cough can last until the end of this month or is it something else?

In brief: ??this December??

The other common lay term for whooping cough is the "100 days cough".
If you were diagnosed with in earlier this month (Dec 2015) plan to be symptomatic for a while. If you had no testing, I would have someone review your case.

In brief: ??this December??

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: WHOOPING COUGH

If your condition was confirmed by exam and culture and you were properly treated for it with full course of antibiotics then you have to look for another cause for your cough, it may be brochits, astma or pneumonia.
You need to see your doctor and find the cause and get properly treated. You did not say how old you are.These days we ecommend to include whooping cough in 10 years tetanus booster.

In brief: WHOOPING COUGH

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology