Got stabed with a penicle theirs a little lead that I can't get out. What should I do?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: OK to wait
Pencil lead is not 'lead' but graphite (carbon).
You can wait for the particle to 'work itself out' or go to a doctor that can do a 'foreign body excision' under local anesthesia.

In brief: OK to wait
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Martin Raff
Or you could just leave it alone if it is not in an area which would prove embarrassing. Graphite is not likely to cause inflammation at the site unless secondarily infected, and without that it may stay in place the rest of your life without significant harm.
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: Watch for infection
Also you must consider the possibility of infection (abcess) so get seen if any redness/tenderness/swelling/warmth.

In brief: Watch for infection
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely