Got stabed with a penicle theirs a little lead that I can't get out. What should I do?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: OK to wait

Pencil lead is not 'lead' but graphite (carbon).
You can wait for the particle to 'work itself out' or go to a doctor that can do a 'foreign body excision' under local anesthesia.

In brief: OK to wait

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Martin Raff
Or you could just leave it alone if it is not in an area which would prove embarrassing. Graphite is not likely to cause inflammation at the site unless secondarily infected, and without that it may stay in place the rest of your life without significant harm.
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: Watch for infection

Also you must consider the possibility of infection (abcess) so get seen if any redness/tenderness/swelling/warmth.

In brief: Watch for infection

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely