It just started to get warm outside and I have developed a rash on the back of my hands. It doesn't itch or hurt but has persisted for over a week.?

In brief: May need an exam
Rashes are quite hard to describe and diagnose in words.
Warm weather may mean more humidity, which usually helps the dry skin, eczema rashes. Hydrocortisone cream helps eczema rashes. Some rashes are an allergy to something. Hydrocortisone also helps allergic rashes. Tinea (ringworm) fungus can occur on the hand, and would need lotrimin (clotrimazole) af or another antifungal. Exam is needed to diagnose rashes.

In brief: May need an exam