I have vestibulitis for the past few years and I would really like it to go away. Any suggestions?

Non-specific. The term vestibulitis literally means an inflammation of the balance portion of the inner ear. As ENT docs, we see many people with balance disorders and very frequently it is hard to make a specific diagnosis. The doctor who has used this term to describe your balance problem is taking a leap of faith by presuming you have an inflammation of the inner ear balance mechanism. Get another opinion.
Get it evaluated. You can't just "make it go away." first, you need to know why you are having "vestibulitis." i would start by being seen by an ent. If your local ENT is not providing you the answers, see an ENT who specializes in ear disease - a neurotologist.