What is an alternative to opiods or weed for chronic pain management?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Chronic pain

First & foremost, with the help of your doctor, find the cause of the pain!

In brief: Chronic pain

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Boris Aronzon
After determining the cause and medical therapy consider adding physical therapy under your physician guidance.
Dr. Danny Westmoreland

In brief: Proper management

There are always patients that can not get to perfect pain management.
That is one reason physicians are reluctant to even try treating pain. In patients where this is a reality, there should be a team effort to do all therapy appropriate(and legal) to find an appropriate regiment that does as much as possible.

In brief: Proper management

Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Lots of alternatives

Make an appointment with a psychiatrist who sees people with addiction and chronic pain.
People who have been addicted to opioids also can have chronic pain that needs to be treated. We can help!

In brief: Lots of alternatives

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: No Weed specialists

In the house? Sorry, some doctors are too nervous to give this one a whack.
Well here goes: i agree: depends on the cause of your chronic pain. Without the diagnosis, treatment is only a mask, which is fine sometimes, but only after you know what you are treating.

In brief: No Weed specialists

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Marijuana is fully legal in Colorado where I live, but doesn't seem that there are less chronic pain patients.
Dr. Edwin Perez
Pain Management

In brief: Chronic pain

At the age of 25 the questioni should ask urself is.
...Why do I have chronic pain not how do I treat it. U have a long life ahead of u. I encourage assessment rather than treatment.

In brief: Chronic pain

Dr. Edwin Perez
Dr. Edwin Perez