What is the best treatment for silent gerd, no heartburn whatsoever?

The same as GERD. The treatment is the same for both gerd and silent gerd. Low acidic foods and/or medications such as h2 blockers or proton pump inhibitors can relieve symptoms, if you have them. Speak with your doctor about which plan is most appropriate for you.
GERD. Elevate head of bed, avoid tight clothes that cinch the abdomen, avoid meals late at night, wait at least 3 hrs after a meal to lie down, eat smaller meals, maintain a healthy body weight, avoid smoking, avoid alcohol, coffee, tea, caffeine & carbonated beverages. Talk with your physician about possible medications such as antacids, Proton pump inhibitors or H-2- receptor antagonists.