How can I avoid getting penis erections when I don't want to?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Diversion

Try to think of thoughts that are very contrary to sexual imagery and things that stimulate you.
Things like pink elephants and such. Hard to get hard when thinking differently. Imagery is very important.

In brief: Diversion

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Bennett Werner
This is a common problem in young men. It will resolve with age and you'll long for "the old days". I agree with Dr. Proffitt's advice. If it happens anyway, try wearing your shirt outside your pants and/or wear loose pants.

In brief: Erections

Often a reflex action.

In brief: Erections

Often a reflex action.
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Interesting points!

Of note is the faxct that vigorous physical activity after having an erection, or feeling one is happening, physiologically make it impossible.
Don't believe this, run up a flight of stairs as fast as you can!

In brief: Interesting points!

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Keegan Duchicela