My main concern is my eyelid which is just drooping. So what should I do?

Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See a surgeon

Droopy eyelids can mean different things.
It could be excess eyelid skin or a sagging eyebrow. It could be something called ptosis which means the eyelid itself droops down. There are a number of things that can cause ptosis. You should be seen by an eye doctor who treats eyelid problems or a facial surgeon who has experience with eyelid surgery.

In brief: See a surgeon

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Get a diagnosis

There are many causes of ptosis (drooping eyelid.
) you need to be diagnosed before considering treatment. See an ophthalmologist, neurologist, or plastic surgeon with expertise in this area.

In brief: Get a diagnosis

Dr. Scott McKnight
Ophthalmology

In brief: Surgery?

It may be a stretched out muscle or just excess skin, if not from a medical problem. You need to see an eye surgeon for help.
Only get surgery if it blocks your vision enough to be worth going through surgery. Unless it is just cosmetic.

In brief: Surgery?

Dr. Steven Seres