Every time I eat any type of cold gelatin (ex: jello, gummy worms, gummysteak I get horribly sick. Is it allergies?

Dr. David Menchell
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Gelatin allergy
Gelatin, animal-derived protein containing high levels of collagen, is sometimes used as a dietary supplement for joint and arthritic conditions.
Taken orally, gelatin can cause indigestion, bloating, heartburn and gas. This is due to a food intolerance, not a true allergy. Rarely, people can have an anaphylactic reaction to gelatin found in certain vaccines, such as the mmr, dtap and varicella.

In brief: Gelatin allergy
Dr. David Menchell
Dr. David Menchell
Dr. Arnon Rubin