I have chest tightness but it is relieved by xanax (alprazolam)? What evaluation should I ask for?

Xanax (alprazolam)? You're implying, of course, by noting that Xanax (alprazolam) helps that your chest tightness is anxiety related. Maybe so. But, do you have cardiac risk factors? Your age is important. If the tightness is reproduced by exertion and relieved by rest, you should see your doctor. If it's either very brief (seconds) or very long (hours), it's probably not your heart.
Depends. Probably just anxiety, but should get heart checked out, first with ecg, but possibly with stress test ...