Can a baby using a bottle to long screw up their teeth?

Dr. Mark Diamond

The pressure of sucking on the bottle and pacifer or thumb can push the developing teeth out of line.
I try weaning at 15-16 months of age.In addition allowing the milk or juice to sit in the mouth for a long time may cause severe dental cavities.

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Patterson

In brief: Absolutely

Tooth decay is a significant problem resulting from the prolonged use of a bottle.
Allowing the bottle contents (milk, formula, or juice) to remain in contact with the teeth for long periods encourages bacterial growth, resulting in cavities. Generally, it is good to start weaning off the bottle by 10-11 months of age, with complete stoppage by 12 months.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson