Is blood blister on toe pop or not?

You can or . Let it absorb. If you do pop it use sterile needle and leave roof on to protect.
Usually not. If blister has its roof then i would leave it alone for several days until it dries up. Usually blood blisters will resolve on their own unless extremely large. If in doubt, see your doctor or podiatrist.
Depends. If you can protect it and let it dry up on its own without popping it, that is preferable. However, if there's concern that there is an infection or a deeper problem, it may need to be drained. See your podiatrist.